Terms and conditions
By using this service you acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions
The Caswells teacher tab on our website is simply designed to assist parents and pupils to find suitable string teachers in their area. There is no contract expressed or implied and the use of this service is entirely and absolutely at your own risk. Please read our advice on finding and assessing a teacher for the protection of you or your child.
Teachers adding their details and using this service do so at your own risk and responsibility – see simplified terms and conditions
Definitions in this agreement:
“Service” means the service provided by CASWELLS STRINGS in putting teachers in contact with pupils;
“the Internet” means the global data network;
“You” and “Your” means you, the person using this service;
“We” and “Our” means CASWELL STRINGS.
Teachers will not:
- Submit any information on our website which you know to be untrue and therefore misleading
- Do anything which is contrary to the acceptable Internet standards
- Knowingly transmit or distribute a virus
- Cause annoyance to persons using our Service
- Hold Caswells Strings liable in relation to the accuracy or otherwise, reliability, or performance of any contacts accessed through the service.
Teachers and Parents/pupils who use this service
- You use our Service entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put the Service. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by the law, responsibility for any information and results you obtain from using it and all conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
- Neither Caswells Strings nor our employees warrant that the Caswells website will be error-free, or reliable; specifically we do not offer any warranty as to the results obtained through the use of the teacher tab on our website to contact teachers or pupils, or the suitability of such.
- Caswells Strings hereby disclaim and exclude all and any liability for loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever incurred by the use of this service. This includes but is not limited to any consequential, special, secondary or indirect loss or damage or any damage to goodwill or profits however arising, from the use of your access to or inability to use our Service.
Variation of content:
Caswells Strings reserves the right at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary any of the content supplied in connection with the Service
Submissions to the website
- Teacher’s information and material published on the website is owned by you and shall remain owned by you; however, you hereby grant to Caswells Strings license to copy and distribute such information to allow us to make the same available through the website service.
- Any material submitted to and accepted by Caswells Strings through the service by way of contributions to discussions or chats shall be deemed to be and shall remain the property of Caswells Strings and we shall be free to use, edit, copy, and distribute for any purpose such material.
Caswells Strings may terminate this agreement and the Service or may suspend a part of the Service by immediate notice, if you are in breach of any of the terms of this agreement. Caswells Strings may otherwise terminate this agreement by giving you not less that one month’s prior written notice of termination. Such written notice may be sent by electronic mail.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
Notices given under this agreement shall be delivered by hand or sent by prepaid first class post or electronic mail in the case of either party. Electronic mail shall be deemed to be delivered when it is sent.