The AcoustaGrip Concert Master violin shoulder pad has a two layer design – one layer is made from special acoustic materials delivering enhanced sound and comfort and the other layer is unique as it simply attaches to your instrument using micro-air technology.
For even more padding, try the Concert Master thick
AcoustaGrip Concert Master violin shoulder pad features:
- Has has no clamps that mute the sound of the instrument
- Is ergonomically shaped and stays attached thanks to the micro-air technology
- The AcoustaGrip is very comfortable
- It provides the player with a secure hold and can be attached and removed repeatedly
- AcoustaGrip fits easily into the instrument case and even serves as additional pad
- AcoustaGrip lessens pain and pressure marks on chin, neck and collarbone
- The 2-layer design of the AcoustaGrip Concert Master is its key feature
Due to the nature of this product it cannot be returned once the backing paper has been peeled off. It is quite feasible to initially gauge the feel of the should pad without peeling the backing off.