The AcoustaGrip Soloist Violin shoulder pad is the same as the Concert Master in shape and size except it has a third layer of foam of different density giving more projection and resonance.
AcoustaGrip Soloist Violin shoulder pad features:
- Has has no clamps that mute the sound of the instrument
- Is ergonomically shaped and stays attached thanks to the micro-air technology
- The Acousta Grip is very comfortable
- It provides the player with a secure hold and can be attached and removed repeatedly
- It fits easily into the instrument case and even serves as additional pad
- Acousta Grip lessens pain and pressure marks on chin, neck and collarbone
Due to the nature of this product it cannot be returned once the backing paper has been peeled off. It is quite feasible to initially gauge the feel of the should pad without peeling the backing off.