The Andreas Zeller Violin Outfit is made in Eastern Europe and has for many years been recognised for the consistently high quality of workmanship.
Recommended for its warm, European sound, the Andreas Zeller is often the choice of students wanting a quality entry level violin.
The instrument is set up as standard with factory fitted strings. The sound will however be enhanced by choosing the option to either fit Daddario Prelude strings or better still, Thomastik Dominant strings.
Andreas Zeller Violin Outfit specifications:
- Quality, even grain spruce front
- Maple back, ribs and neck
- Fitted standard with a Wittner tailpiece
- Plush shaped case
- P&H fibreglass bow.
- Set up correctly in our workshop with the factory strings but offered here with the option of upgrading the strings.
- Also available in all sizes from 4/4 – 1/8
Andreas Zeller Violin outfit set up by Caswells Strings | Instruments not properly set up can be very detrimental to a students progress, even leading to the player being put off for life. We operate a strict policy of setting up every instrument to exact standards and specifications. The bridge is correctly cut and the soundpost correctly positioned. The pegs, case and bow are checked. Instruments are shipped with the bridges up.