The Pirastro Aricore Violin A string has a synthetic, polyester core and is wound with Aluminium. The ever popular Aricore Violin Strings have a dark timbre and warm sound.
The Aricore A string is also available wound with chromesteel. This has a brighter sound than the Aluminium wound string but is ideal for players who have a problem with perspiration as they are imperious to it and won’t tarnish.
Pirastro Aricore Violin A string
- Not sensitive to changes in temperature or humidity
- They are immediately tuned.
- Aluminium would is Black at the peg end and blue at the tailpiece end
- Chromesteel wound is Gray at the peg end and blue at the tailpiece end
- Available as a single string or as part of a full set (aluminium wound only)