The BAM cello case Flight Cover is an excellent provision for those who fly regularly, greatly increasing the protection of your cello. The cello and its case go inside the flight cover protecting it not only from the forces of impact but also from temperature shocks which when taking off in a warm climate and then subjecting the cello to sub-zero temperatures, can be catastrophic.
BAM Cello case Flight Cover specifications:
Inside Features :
- Extra thick layer of high density polyurethane foam injected around a mold taking on the shape of the cello case and protecting it against physical and thermal shocks
- Designed to fit all BAM cello cases and does also fit most other brands.
Outside Features :
- Outside shell made of shock absorbing and extremely strong elastomer ABS, assembled with a strong nylon fabric strip
- Heavy duty wheels for easy movement
- 3 removable handles around the neck
- Weight : 9,1 kg
- Inside dimensions : 138.5 x 53.5 x 35 cm | Outside dimensions : 145 x 62 x 42 cm
Tip: Fit the cello case, head first in the Flight Cover, zip around the head, adjust the bottom of the case inside the Flight Cover and zip around the bottom part, the zipper pulls meet in the middle.