The BAM Hightech Contoured Anise Violin case is for the violinist wanting something different but not quite as bold as the Azure! It has the same shell made with the Bam Hightech technique – a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials ensuring outstanding protection and ultra-light weight and finished in the pale Anise.
It has anti-slip, anti-wear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell.
BAM Hightech Contoured Anise Violin case features:
Inside Features :
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- 2 bow holders
- Strap for a “Kun” style shoulder rest.
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 softtouch latches with key
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Anti-slip and anti-wear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
- Colour: Anise yellow
BAM Hightech Contoured Anise Violin case Specifications:
- Inside dimensions: Total Length: 62cm | Body Length: 38cm | Upper bout: 17cm | Lower bout: 22cm
- Outside dimensions: 79cm x 25cm x 18cm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- BAM Code: 2002XLA