The BAM Hightech Contoured Carbon Black Violin case is the best selling of the range – functional, classy and very protective. It has a shell made with the Bam Hightech technique – a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials ensuring outstanding protection and ultra-light weight and finished in the no-nonsense Carbon Black.
It has anti-slip, anti-wear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell.
BAM Hightech Contoured Carbon Black Violin case features:
Inside Features :
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- 2 bow holders
- Strap for a “Kun” style shoulder rest.
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 softtouch latches with key
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Anti-slip and anti-wear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
- Colour: Carbon Black
BAM Hightech Contoured Carbon Black Violin case Specifications:
- Inside dimensions: Total Length: 62cm | Body Length: 38cm | Upper bout: 17cm | Lower bout: 22cm
- Outside dimensions: 79cm x 25cm x 18cm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- BAM Code: 2002XLC