The BAM Hightech contoured Paris viola case is not only new, vibrant, exciting and fun, but underneath it offers the same outstanding protection and quality that you would expect from BAM and weighs in at an amazing 1.9kg. It has a shell made with the Bam Hightech technique – a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials ensuring outstanding protection and ultra-light weight and finished in the limited edition Paris design. It has anti-slip, anti-wear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell.
BAM Hightech contoured Paris Viola case inside features :
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- 2 bow holders
- Strap for a “Kun” style shoulder rest.
BAM Hightech contoured Paris Viola case outside features :
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- 2 comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- 2 softtouch latches with key
- Very comfortable bimaterial side handle
- Subway handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Anti-slip and anti-wear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
- Colour: Limited edition Paris design
- Inside dimensions: Length adjustable until 43cm.
- Maximum lower bouts: 25.4cm
- Outside dimensions: 83cm x 31cm x 19cm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- BAM Code: 2200XLPA