The Codabow Marquise GS Violin Bow has years of history behind it!
For nearly 10 years, CodaBow, together with master bowmaker Roger Zabinski, has crafted bespoke carbon-fiber bows for private musicians. Some of these exclusive bows emulated historically revered bows (Tourte, Peccatte, Pajeot, Voirin, etc.), some matched the performance of much-beloved bows the player already owned, and some were entirely original in their nature. All offered their owners tailored playing characteristics and personalized styling. All delivered a refined and sophisticated experience beyond even the best selling Codabow Diamond series.
Codabow referred to these bespoke bows as their MARQUISE bows, evocative of the distinctive cut of diamond prized for its elegance and sophistication.
The birth of the Codabow Marquise GS Violin Bow
After years of crafting bespoke MARQUISE bows, it became obvious that one design in particular was the most requested. Its optimum balance, flexibility, and weight providing exquisite handling. Its breakthrough organic-fiber architecture expressing a warm, rich, powerful sound.
High-sensitivity carbon fibers extending continuously from button to tip plate bestow in it a natural response and beauty. Referred to inside the workshop as the ‘Gold Standard’, this MARQUISE design appeals to discerning players more than any other and is the clear choice as the standard-bearer of the MARQUISE Experience!
Codabow Marquise GS Violin Bow details:
- Graphite bow with organic fibre and Kevlar
- Xebony frog with Sterling silver mounts
- Each Marquise has its own unique identification number.
- When registered with Codabow, this number will activate the lifetime warranty
- GlobalBow™ contain no endangered, regulated, or monitored species (wildlife or fauna), and pass freely through international Customs so players avoid the travel concerns of traditional bows.
- Crafted from XEBONY® and advanced materials, these designs are unrivaled in their performance.