The Dominant Violin E string is available in a number of different options: Wound or plain steel and with a loop or ball end.
The most common option is the Wound E with a ball end (130). This has a warm and clear sound and blends in well with the other Dominant violin strings.
This string is available as a single string here or as part of a complete set.
Dominant strings, with their warm, soft and clear tone and their exceptional playability, are recognised, used and recommended by teachers world-wide. They are very stable and last long.
Dominant Violin E string identification:
- Medium: Tailpiece end is Purple and peg end is Purple
- Soft (Weich): Tailpiece end is Yellow and peg end is Purple
- Hard (Stark): Tailpiece end is Green and peg end is Purple
The E-string is available as a ball end in 4/4 (in Soft, Medium and Hard), 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16th size. It is also available with a loop end in 4/4 only.
- Wound E ball end code: 130
- Wound E loop end code: 130MS
- Plain steel E ball end code: 129
- Plain steel E loop end code: 129MS