This Pirastro Eudoxa Plain steel Violin E string has a brighter sound than the wound violin E.
Eudoxa strings are the choice of many professionals and advanced players world-wide. They are perfect all-rounders and probably the world’s most popular violin string for orchestral and chamber music. They give a soft, warm sound which is characteristic of a gut core. They have good durability, beautiful tonal characteristics and easy response.
The Eudoxa plain E string is available here as a single string or as part of a full set here
Pirastro Eudoxa Plain steel Violin E string:
- Plain steel E string
- They have good durability, beautiful tonal characteristics and easy response.
- Choice of loop or ball end.
- Option of a wound ‘E’ string (see separate product)
- Plain green on the peg end
- Plain Violet on the tailpiece end