The Pirastro Eudoxa Wound Violin E string is a steel core string with an aluminum winding. The wound violin E has a warmer sound than the more brilliant plain steel violin E.
Eudoxa strings are the choice of many professionals and advanced players world-wide. They are perfect all-rounders and probably the world’s most popular violin string for orchestral and chamber music.
The Eudoxa wound E string is available here as a single string or as part of a full set here
Pirastro Eudoxa Wound Violin E string:
- They give a soft, warm sound which is characteristic of a gut core.
- They have good durability, beautiful tonal characteristics and easy response.
- Choice of loop or ball end.
- Option of a plain steel ‘E’ string (see separate product)
- Plain green on the peg end
- Plain Violet on the tailpiece end