The Gewa Aspirante York Violin outfit has a brown, natural finish and comes supplied complete with a bow, rosin and an oblong case.
The Gewa Aspirante range is excellent for a violinist moving up from their entry level violin or for a beginner looking to start out on a quality instrument.
The instrument comes complete set up with Thomastik Alphayue strings but we also offer the option of further upgrading the strings to Dominant to enhance the sound. We will leave the Alphayue in the case for use as spares.
Gewa Aspirante York Violin outfit:
- Brown, natural resin varnish
- Original Aubert bridge
- Wittner fine tuning tailpiece
- Thomastik Alphayue strings
- Extra thin varnish coating
- Minimal colour variation possible due to hand-varnished treatment
- Back and sides made of solid Maple
- Solid Spruce top
- Inserted purfling
- Ebony fittings
- Ebony chin rest
- Bow with natural hair and ebony frog
- Violin case with screw-attached cover, detachable rucksack straps and reflectors
Gewa Aspirante York Violin outfit set up by Caswells Strings | Instruments not properly set up can be very detrimental to a students progress, even leading to the player being put off for life. We operate a strict policy of setting up every instrument to exact standards and specifications. The bridge is correctly cut and the soundpost correctly positioned. The pegs, case and bow are checked. Instruments are shipped with the bridges up.