The Helicore Viola A string has a multi-strand twisted steel core which is wound with Aluminium. The stranded steel core results in optimal playability while producing a clear, warm tone. Helicore viola strings are superb for advanced and professional players. The small string diameter provides quick bow response with excellent pitch stability and longevity. The Helicore viola A is also available as part of a set here.
H411 Helicore Viola A string identification:
- Tailpiece end – yellow/blue/yellow and the blue has a yellow winding.
- Peg end is solid Black (medium), Black with a yellow band (light) or Black with an orange band (heavy)
Available in three sizes:
- Long scale – violas that are 16″ and longer (Available in three tensions)
- Medium Scale – 15″ – 16″ violas (medium only)
- Short Scale – under 15″ violas (medium only)