The Hercules Cello Stand is made of aluminum making it strong yet ultra-light.
It features a unique Auto-grab system so the cello can’t move forward until lifted up. The Auto-grab system is driven by the weight of the cello. When the peg box is placed in the yoke, the housing slides down, rotating the arms to move in front of the cello to secure it. When you are ready to play, lift the cello up and the Auto-grab system automatically releases.
This system and any other points of contact on the stand are covered with Specially Formulated Foam rubber that is designed not to react with your instrument’s finish.
The Hercules cello stand also has a hanger to keep your bow safe while not in use.
A cello stand is an essential piece of equipment for every cellist to ensure your instrument is safe while not being played.
Hercules Cello Stand details:
- The Auto Grab System holds your instrument securely
- Suitable for all sizes of cello
- Specially formulated foam rubber protects your instrument’s finish
- Comfort Grip for easy height adjustments
- Bow hook for also keeping your bow out of harm’s way
- Height: 1040-1260m (36.2-49.6″)
- Weight: 2.2kg (4.8lbs)
- Base radius:450mm (17.7″)
- Load capacity: 15 kg (33lbs)
- Folded size : 680x190mm (26.7×7.5″)