The BEST SELLING Hidersine Giovanni violin outfit is an excellent quality student instrument which has become the violin of choice by many teachers for their students.
The Giovanni violin is an attractive instrument with a good sound and an oblong case with space for accessories including a shoulder rest. It has an ebony fingerboard, pegs and tailpiece and a good wood bow. It is supplied standard with Hidersine rosin. The instrument is correctly set up in our workshop before dispatch. The Giovanni violin is set up as standard with the factory fitted Hidersine strings but we offer here the very popular option of upgrading the strings to Dominant strings, further enhancing the tone, volume and warmth of the instrument.
This instrument is also available as the Giovanni Allegro – the same instrument but fitted with a central Wittner chin rest and Wittner finetune pegs which greatly facilitate tuning
Hidersine Giovanni Violin outfit specifications
- Oblong, Hidersine Giovanni case
- Strung with Hidersine strings as standard with the option here of upgrading to Dominant strings
- Spruce table with a maple back and sides
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Hidersine rosin
- Good wood bow
- Available in 4/4 – 1/8 size
- Also available fitted with a Wittner chin rest and Wittner fine-tune pegs – the Giovanni Allegro