The Hidersine Piacenza Cello outfit is a superior quality cello outfit designed specifically for the discerning student who is progressing from the initial grades.
Made for one of the world’s favourite orchestral brands, the Piacenza has a hand carved straight grained spruce table, figured maple ribs and flamed maple back. It has ebony pegs and fingerboard.
The outfit is complete with a half-mounted brazilwood bow and a padded bag.
The exact cello is also available with Finetune pegs, greatly assisting in tuning – click here
Hidersine Piacenza Cello outfit specifications:
- Hand carved straight grained spruce table
- Figured/ flamed maple ribs, scroll and back
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs and endpin
- Ebony chin rest with gilt fittings
- Half mounted brazilwood bow with ebony frog
- Light alloy tailpiece with gilt adjusters
- Strung with synthetic core strings
- Supplied with black, padded Oxford cloth gigbag with music pocket, accessory pocket and two bow pockets