Jazz Works for ensembles book 2 Intermediate level (Teacher’s book & CD)
Jazz Works for Ensembles book 2 is the second book in a collection of compositions for jazz ensembles at three levels. For each level there are eight original pieces in a challenging range of styles.
- Exciting jazz repertoire for classrooms and concerts at three progressive levels – Initial, Intermediate and Advanced – one Score Edition Pack for each level and one Teacher’s Book & CD for each level
- Contains notes on improvisation and jazz style
- Includes a step-by-step guide to directing and rehearsing a jazz ensemble
- Detailed notes on each of the eight jazz pieces in the corresponding score edition
- CD containing complete performances of each piece by a professional jazz ensemble
The separate score edition contains a score, and set of four solo parts for C, B flat, E flat and bass-clef instruments, plus parts for a rhythm section of piano, bass, guitar and drums and a booklet of detailed performance and rehearsal notes. The parts may be photocopied, allowing for flexible ensemble playing