The Johan Stohr 4/4 advancing student Violin outfit is ideal for the student who has done the first 2 or 3 grades on an entry level violin and needs something better to see them through the psychological grade 5 barrier!
It also makes an excellent choice for an adult beginner who is looking for a first time, quality start.
An excellent sounding violin, very well made of solid tonewoods and set up correctly with Dominant strings in our workshop. The outfit comes complete with a full mounted brasilwood bow and an oblong case.
Johan Stohr 4/4 advancing student Violin outfit:
- Quality step-up instrument for advancing students
- Set-up in our workshop with Dominant violin strings
- Full mounted brasilwood bow
- Oblong case with hygrometer (colour may vary to illustration)
- Also available in 3/4 size and 1/2 size
- Made in China
Caswell’s set up: We operate a strict policy of setting up every instrument to exact standards and specifications. The bridge is correctly cut and the soundpost correctly positioned. The pegs, case and bow are checked. Instruments are shipped with the bridge up.