King David Conductors Baton 14″ are excellent value for money batons – very well made and balanced with a choice of shaft and handle.
The shafts are made of the finest straight grain birch and maple specifically kiln dried to prevent warp. The high luster coatings (Clear, White and Day-Glo) are heat set to provide for long service and lasting beauty.
The shaft is 14″ long, the most popular length. Handles are available in an option of Cork or wood and in a pear shape or taper shape.
King David Conductors baton 14″ Options:
- Baton 14″ Clear/Black Lacquer (14CSBL)
- Baton 14″ Pear shaped cork handle (14WPCK)
- Baton 14″ Pear shaped rosewood handle (14WPRS)
- Baton 14″ Taper shaped, cork handle (14WTCK)
- Baton 14″ Taper shaped, rosewood handle (14WTRS)
- Baton 14” Pear shaped, cork handle – DayGlo shaft (14DPCK)
- Baton 14” Taper shaped, cork handle – DayGlo shaft (14DTCK)
- Baton 14” Pear shaped, Tortoise shell handle (14WPTS)
- Baton 14” Taper shaped, turquoise handle (14WTTQ)