The Larsen Cello C String has a steel core and is wound with tungsten. It has a very full sound and good projection. Larsen strings have for many years been the first choice of professional players, especially suited to classical repertoire.
Larsen cello C string specifications:
- Steel core wound with Tungsten
- Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 size
- 4/4 is available in Soft, medium and Hard
- Yellow with a blue winding on the tailpiece end with a Black ball
- Peg end red (medium), blue (soft) or yellow (Hard)
- Available as a single string here or as part of a full set please click here