The Pirastro Korfker Violin Shoulder rest is adjustable to each player by bending it the required support and comfort.
Made from the highest quality maple it can be shaped for precise personal support, height and tilt while at the same time having minimal contact with the instrument, leaving it free to vibrate.
Pirastro Korfker Violin Shoulder rest:
- The worlds lightest shoulder rest at just 32 grams
- First shoulder rest using bendable tone wood adjustable to the shape of the shoulder
- Offers extensive and very precise personal modifications of position, height and tilt
- Brings out a much wider dynamic range from the instrument
- Allows a unknown diversity in articulation
- Finer variations in string contact can be felt
- Minimal use of rubber improves sound characteristics
- Designed to complement the timeless beauty of the violin
For comprehensive details see the Pirastro website