The Primavera 100 Cello Outfit is an exceptional instrument for the beginner cellist and the education market.
It comes with ebony fittings as standard including quality, ebony pegs which are longer lasting, easier to tune & keep their shape longer.
The Primavera 100 cello outfit comes complete with a padded cover and a hardwood bow. The instrument is correctly set-up in our workshop with the standard factory strings. We offer here the option of upgrading the strings to further enhance the sound and playing experience.
The next level up on this cello is the best selling Prima 200 outfit
Primavera 100 Cello Outfit specifications:
- Available Sizes: 4/4-1/16 (including 1/10)
- Hand carved maple & spruce with inlaid purfling
- Full ebony fingerboard and top-nut
- Ebony pegs
- Carbon composite tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Fitted quality maple bridge stamped “Prima”
- Primavera hardwood bow with half-mounted ebony frog
- Fitted with factory standard steel strings (Option: Upgrade to D’Addario Prelude strings)
- 11mm Primavera padded cover with pockets, back pack fittings & reflective safety styling