The Stentor I student Violin outfit is one of the main teaching instruments in Britain’s schools. This excellent quality outfit is ideal instruments for students starting out and progressing up to middle grades.
All are hand carved from solid tone woods with good quality rosewood pegs and fingerboards. Outfits include reliable wood bows and lightweight cases with integral shoulder rest and music pockets. The next level up in the Stentor range is the Stentor student II.
Stentor I student Violin outfit Information:
- Solid, carved, spruce front.
- Solid, carved, maple back and ribs.
- Solid, carved, maple neck.
- Individual hand shaping and finishing.
- Natural glues used throughout.
- Traditional inlaid purfling.
- Correct neck angle.
- Correctly fitted top nut.
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper
- Stentor 1400 violin outfit
- Blackened rosewood fingerboard.
- High quality dark rosewood pegs.
- Good quality bridge.
- Alloy tailpiece with 4 integral adjusters (except 1/32 & 1/64)
- Adjustable nylon tailgut.
- Teka pattern wood chin rest.
- Wood bow with ebony frog.
- Natural horsehair.
- Good quality screw, eye and ferrule.
- Traditional wedge fitting for hair.
- Lightweight case blue integral cover with safety reflectors.
- Carrying straps.
- Full lid music pocket.
- External shoulder rest pocket .
- Two bow holders.
The Stentor Student I violin is available in 4/4 (1400A), 3/4 (1400C), 1/2 (1400E), 1/4 (1400F), 1/8 (1400G), 1/16 (1400H), 1/32 (1400I) and 1/64 (1400J) sizes.
Bulk orders of Stentor I student violin outfit
If you are considering buying the Stentor I 1400 violin in bulk for a school or education authority, please get in touch for a discounted price based on quantity. One thing we can assure you is the quality of our set-up remains constant regardless of quantity. We can also number the instruments for you