The 1038 Stentor student I Viola Outfit is a good quality, entry level viola outfit including a wood bow, a lightweight oblong case and a rosin.
This model is the viola of choice by many schools and education authorities up and down the country given the quality of workmanship and the sound it produces. It is hand carved from quality tonewoods, has blackened hardwood fittings and a tailpiece with integral adjusters. The instrument is set up standard with factory fitted strings but we offer the option here of upgrading to branded D’Addario Prelude strings which will further enhance the sound
Available in: 12”, 13”, 14”, 15”, 15.5”and 16”. The next level up in the Stentor range is the Stentor Student II with ebony fittings.
Stentor student I Viola Outfit features:
- Suited for beginner to mid-grades
- Carefully hand carved from tone woods
- The neck, back and ribs of the viola have been carved from solid maple
- Hardwood pegs and fingerboard
- The viola features traditional inlaid purfling
- Comes with lightweight, oblong case which has straps, space for a shoulder rest and an external music pocket.
- Wooden bow with ebony frog
- Stentor model 1038
Bulk orders of violas
If you are considering buying the Stentor student viola in bulk for a school or education authority, please get in touch for a discounted price based on quantity. One thing we can assure you is the quality of our set-up remains constant regardless of quantity. We can also number the instruments for you