The Stentor student II cello outfit is hand made in the Stentor factory. It is a higher grade instrument made of select tonewoods. The quality of the carving and expert workmanship results in an excellent student cello which is highly recommended by teachers and students worldwide.
The cello is set up standard with the factory fitted strings but we offer the option here of further enhancing the sound of the cello by upgrading the strings to the well known D’Addario Prelude strings
The next level up in the Stentor range is the Stentor Conservatoire Cello outfit.
This instrument is available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10 and 1/16th size
Stentor Student II Cello outfit specifications:
- Solid carved spruce front
- Solid carved maple back, neck and ribs
- Natural glues used throughout
- Traditional inlaid purfling
- Correct neck angle
- Quality wood bow
- Padded grey and burgundy cover with bow and accessory pockets.
- Stentor model 1108
Stentor Student II Cello outfit fittings:
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs
- Well fitted top nut
- Correctly reamed peg hole taper
- good quality bridge
- Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Adjustable tailgut