The Stentor Student Violin outfit is an excellent, entry level instrument with an attractive price tag but no compromise on quality.
It is made from carved solid tonewoods and represents amazing value – it should not be confused with low quality pressed timber instruments that have a short useable life. It is, unlike many economy level instruments, made to correct measurements and specifications, with blackened hardwood pegs and fingerboard. The outfit comes with an attractive lightweight case with a brown integral cover and a good student wood bow.
The next level up in the Stentor range is the Stentor I student violin
Stentor Student Violin outfit Information:
- Carved from solid tonewoods.
- Blackened hardwood fingerboard.
- Blackened hardwood pegs.
- Tailpiece with integral adjusters.
- Traditional inlaid purfling.
- Wood bow with natural horsehair and ebony frog.
- Lightweight case with brown integral cover and carrying straps
- Stentor catalogue number Stentor Student 1018 violin outfit
- Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16th sizes.
Bulk orders of violins
If you are considering buying the Stentor student violin in bulk for a school or education authority, please get in touch for a discounted price based on quantity. One thing we can assure you is the quality of our set-up remains constant regardless of quantity. We can also number the instruments for you