The Stentor Verona Violin outfit is an improved high grade outfit for the more advanced student. It fits between the Conservatoire and the Messina in the Stentor range.
It is carved from solid tonewoods with a carefully thicknessed front and back for enhanced sound and is fitted with ebony fingerboard, pegs, saddle and nut. The violin is finished with a hand-applied Shellax™ varnish that brings out the natural appearance of the wood. Included in this high quality outfit is a full silver mounted brazilwood bow with mother of pearl inlay, whale bone effect lapping and parisienne eye, checked and selected for quality.
It also comes in a deluxe oblong lightweight case with padded interior, brass finish fittings, YKK quality zip and integral blanket.
Stentor Verona Violin outfit specifications:
- Finely carved spruce front
- Flamed maple back and sides
- Finely carved maple neck
- Hand-applied Shellax™ varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and fittings
- Inlaid purfling
- Wittner tailpiece
- Aubert bridge
- Branded European or American strings
- Silver mounted brazilwood bow
- Deluxe oblong case, brass finish fittings
- 4/4 only