The Yamaha SLB-200 Silent Upright Bass features a body and pickup systems designed to bring out the best tone from the instrument.
The SLB-200 is a performance-oriented bass designed with a light and compact body that makes transport to and from the gig a breeze. The hollow body design and special internally mounted pickup system deliver pizzicatos which are solid, rich, and realistic, and fit naturally into any jazz or pop setting. Built-in electronics offer plug and play simplicity and the detachable frame gives the instrument a feel and playability close to that of an acoustic bass.
Yamaha SLB-200 Silent Upright Bass features:
- Detachable Frame for Convenience and Portability: The SLB-200 features frame that provides excellent support and comfort while playing, but can be easily detached for convenient storage and transportation. The SLB-200 fits in a compact case that can be comfortably carried with a shoulder strap.
- Straightforward Controls: Volume, bass, and treble controls on the SLB-200 combine with active electronics to allow versatile plug-and-play operation without the need for external preamplification.
- Standard Soft Case
Yamaha SLB-200 Silent Upright Bass specifications:
- Size: String Length 1,040mm (41″)
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce/Mahogany
- Frame: Beech (Detachable)
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Pegs: Custom Worm Gear Type
- Tailpiece: Ebony (Reverse Type)
- Bridge: Maple (Height Adjustable)
- Pickup: Piezo Pickup
- Strings: D’Addario Helicore Pizzicato
- Electric Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass
- In/Out Jacks: Line Out
- Power Supply: 9V Battery 1pc.
- Weight: 7.2kg (15lbs 14oz)
- Accessories: Soft Case, 9V Battery 1pc.
- Properly set up in our workshop