The AcoustaGrip Maestro or Virtuoso Cello pad is an advance First Chair model, with a additional 3rd layer of acoustic material. The AcoustaGrip Cello pad offers extra comfort for the cellist while protecting the instrument from any harm from contact with the player.
AcoustaGrip Maestro or Virtuoso Cello pad:
- Only difference between the Maestro and the Virtuoso is the colour
- Wonderful Comfort and Beautiful Design
- Fits full size 4/4, 3/4, 1/2 and even some smaller size Cellos.
- Easily attaches with air, both on and off
- Fits easily in cases
- Protects the cello from perspiration damage and slipping
- Allows Cellists to feel the natural vibrations of the instrument
- Adds greater sound volume
- Comes in different styles and colours
- Additional 3rd layer on ‘First Chair’ model
- Prevents slipping
Due to the nature of this product it cannot be returned once the backing paper has been peeled off. It is quite feasible to initially gauge the feel of the should pad without peeling the backing off.