Baroque Violin Pieces book 4 is the fourth book in the series of four exploring a varied selection of immediately attractive pieces. These books are invaluable in teaching baroque style and technique, with performance notes for each piece and guidance on ornaments and rhythmic interpretation.
- Separate violin part fully edited with bowings, dynamics and articulation marks for stylish performance on a modern violin
- The series contains pieces by all the major composers and violin virtuosi of the day
- Each book contains notes on the composers and sources
- The contents of each volume are arranged roughly in order of difficulty
- The pieces in Book 1 are of Grade 2 standard and progress in difficulty over the next three books – book 2, book 3 and this volume.
Baroque Violin Pieces book 4 Contents:
- Sonata in G minor, So 33 [Tomaso Giovanni Albinoni]
- Sonata in B flat, So 34 [Tomaso Giovanni Albinoni]
- Sonata in D, TWV 41:D1 [Georg Philipp Telemann]
- Cantabile in G, BWV 1019a/3 [Johann Sebastian Bach]
- Fuga in G minor, BWV 1026 [Johann Sebastian Bach]