Cello time Runners is the second book in the best selling cello time series, following on from the cello Time Joggers.
Cello Time Runners includes pieces using 2nd finger position, pieces using backward and forward extensions, a range of styles from folk to jazz, semiquavers and duets with parts of equal difficulty.
Cello time Runners:
- Pieces using 2nd finger
- Pieces using backward and forward extensions
- A range of styles from folk to jazz
- Semi-quavers, dotted crotchets, and 6/8 time
- Duets with parts of equal difficulty
- Scales and arpeggios of the keys in the book, plus G major 2 octaves
- A Music Fact-Finder page to help explain words and signs
- CD with performances of all the pieces to play along to
- Straightforward piano accompaniments available