(TCL Grade 4 List B 2016-2019)
Concert Repertoire for Violin by Mary Cohen combines imaginative arrangements with original pieces, all of which have been carefully selected and written for players of Grade 4-7 standard.
The pieces are varied and fun and will help players to improve technically as they move towards tackling the more advanced repertoire found in volumes such as Real Repertoire for Violin.
Concert Repertoire for Violin contents:
- Air From Suite In D BWV 1068 (JS Bach)
- Badinerie From Suite In B Minor BWV 1067 (JS Bach)
- Chanson De Matin (Elgar)
- Corrente From Sonata Op 2 No 4 RV 20 (Vivaldi)
- Habanera (Bizet)
- Hungarian Dance No 4 (Brahms)
- Serenade (Solo) (Sculthorpe)
- Serenade (Tchaikovsky) **Trinity Guildhall selected piece: Violin syllabus 2010-2012
- Sicilienne (Paradis)
- Solveig’s Song (Grieg) **Trinity Guildhall selected piece: Violin syllabus 2010-2012
- Torch Dance (German)
- Without Care (Reinecke) **ABRSM selected piece: Violin syllabus 2012-2015.