The D’Addario Kaplan Amo violin A string is Aluminium wound with a synthetic core. The synthetic core makes the A string very resistant to change while giving it the rich, powerful sound usually associated with a gut core.
Kaplan Amo have a superb bow response and settle in quickly after being fitted. The Kaplan Amo strings offer warmth, richness, and flexibility better suited to brighter instruments. If your instrument characteristically has a dark sound, we would recommend the Kaplan Vivo.
Scaled to fit 4/4 size violin with a playing length of 13” (328mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. Packaging in uniquely-designed sealed pouches provides unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
Kaplan Amo Violin A string details:
- Aluminium wound on a synthetic core
- Black on the tailpiece end and Pearl white with black spiral on the tailpiece end.
- 4/4 scale violin with a playing length of 13” (328mm)
- Medium tension
- Kaplan Amo delivers warmth, richness, and flexibility for brighter instruments
- Synthetic core produces a rich, powerful tone
- Short break-in time and excellent bow response provides superb playability
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry