The D’Addario Kaplan Amo violin G string is a synthetic core string with a silver winding. The synthetic core of this string makes it very stable and resistant to changes in temperature as well as giving it a powerful tone. Kaplan Amo settle quickly and have a superb bow response.
Kaplan Amo strings offer professional-level players an unprecedented combination of beauty and power! They differ from the Kaplan Vivo strings in that they offer warmth, richness, and flexibility better suited to brighter instruments. The Vivo better suit darker instruments.
Scaled to fit 4/4 size violin, these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. Packaging in uniquely-designed sealed pouches provides unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
Kaplan Amo Violin G string:
- Red on Tailpiece end and Pearl white with black spiral on the tailpiece end
- Synthetic core with silver winding.
- 4/4 scale violin
- Medium tension
- Kaplan Amo delivers warmth, richness, and flexibility for brighter instruments
- Synthetic core produces a rich, powerful tone
- Short break-in time and excellent bow response provides superb playability
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry