The D’Addario Kaplan Amo violin string set is made up of a G and D string which are Silver wound on a synthetic core, an A string which is aluminium wound on a synthetic core and a tinned carbon steel E string. The synthetic core is not only very stable but produces a powerful, rich tone. The D’Addario violin E strings have a removable ball so can be used as a loop or ball end string.
Kaplan Amo strings offer professional-level players an unprecedented combination of beauty and power! They offer warmth, richness, and flexibility better suited to brighter instruments. They settle quickly and have a superb bow response. If your violin already has a dark sound, we would recommend you try the Kaplan Vivo violin strings.
Scaled to fit 4/4 size violin with a playing length of 13” (328mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. Packaging in uniquely-designed sealed pouches provides unparalleled protection from the elements that cause corrosion.
Kaplan Amo Violin string set details:
- Tailpiece end is white with a black spiral
- 4/4 scale violin with a playing length of 13” (328mm)
- Medium tension
- Kaplan Amo delivers warmth, richness, and flexibility for brighter instruments
- Synthetic core produces a rich, powerful tone
- Short break-in time and excellent bow response provides superb playability
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry