The Larsen Cello D String has a steel core and is wound with a special precision rolled stainless steel flat wire. Larsen cello strings have for many years been the first choice for many cellists having a unique and overwhelming warmth and beauty of sound.
Suited to classical repertoire, the D string has excellent projection.
Larsen Cello D String specifications:
- Steel core wound with a special precision rolled stainless steel flat wire
- Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 size
- 4/4 is available in Soft, medium and Hard. Small sizes available in medium only
- Yellow with a blue winding on the tailpiece end with a Silver-grey colour ball
- Peg end red (medium), blue (soft) or yellow (Hard)
- To buy a full set of Larsen please click here