The Pirastro Oliv Viola D string has a sheep gut core and is wound with Gold-Aluminium. There is also an option of a silver wound D.
Pirastro Oliv Viola strings are recognised for their noble sound – brilliant, rich and typically beautiful of gut strings. The Gut core is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way; by hand.
Pirastro Oliv Viola D string details:
- Sheep gut core, wound and polished
- Wound with Gold-Aluminium
- Oliv Rigid D also available
- Red on the peg end
- White and Oliv green winding on the tailpiece end
- Ball end
- Silver Wound Oliv D also available