The Primavera 100 Violin outfit is an exceptional instrument for the beginner violinist and the education market. It comes with ebony fittings as standard including quality, ebony pegs which are longer lasting, easier to tune & keep their shape longer.
The Primavera 100 Violin outfit comes complete with a shaped case and a hardwood bow. The instrument is correctly set-up in our workshop with the standard factory strings. We offer here the option of upgrading the strings to further enhance the sound and playing experience.
The next level up in the range is the Primavera 200 violin outfit with ebony fittings.
Primavera 100 Violin outfit specifications:
- Available Sizes: 4/4-1/16 (including 1/10)
- Hand carved maple & spruce with inlaid purfling
- Ebonised hardwood fingerboard with ebony top-nut
- Ebony pegs
- Ebony Teka chinrest
- Carbon composite tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Fitted quality maple bridge stamped “Prima”
- Primavera hardwood bow with half-mounted ebony frog
- Fitted with factory standard steel strings (Option: Upgrade to D’Addario Prelude strings)
- Styrofoam shaped case with back pack straps, stitched handle, full length music pocket & additional hi-vis safety features