The Primavera 100 Violin outfit is an exceptional instrument for the beginner violinist and the education market. It comes with ebony fittings as standard including quality, ebony pegs which are longer lasting, easier to tune & keep their shape longer.
The Primavera 100 Violin outfit comes complete with a shaped case and a hardwood bow. The instrument is correctly set-up in our workshop with the standard factory fitted steel strings but we do offer the option of upgrading the violin by upgrading the strings. Upgrading the strings to branded, synthetic core strings will further enhance the instrument giving it a warmer and fuller sound. You can of course add any preferred string on our website to your basket and request they be fitted to the violin but we offer here two of the most popular set-ups as standard options: set up with Thomastik Alphayue strings or Pirastro Tonica strings
The next level up in the range is the Primavera 200 violin outfit with ebony fittings.
Primavera 100 Violin outfit specifications:
- Available Sizes: 4/4-1/16 (including 1/10)
- Hand carved maple & spruce with inlaid purfling
- Ebonised hardwood fingerboard with ebony top-nut
- Ebony pegs
- Ebony Teka chinrest
- Carbon composite tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Fitted quality maple bridge stamped “Prima”
- Primavera hardwood bow with half-mounted ebony frog
- Fitted with factory standard steel strings (Option to upgrade)
- Styrofoam shaped case with back pack straps, stitched handle, full length music pocket & additional hi-vis safety features