The Primavera Loreato Violin outfit is a superb quality, hand crafted Violin, ideal to take the advancing and committed student toward their higher grades. The Loreato is the most exquisitely detailed instrument in the Primavera family with a sound to match.
The outfit comes complete with an oblong case and a composite bow. It is set up as standard with the factory fitted strings but we offer the option here of further upgrading it and enhancing the sound by upgrading the strings to branded, synthetic core string. You can of course add any preferred string on our website to your basket and request they be fitted to the violin but we offer here three of the most popular set-ups as standard options: set up with Thomastik Alphayue strings, Pirastro Tonica strings or the best selling Thomastik Dominant strings.
Primavera Loreato Violin outfit specifications:
- Available sizes: 4/4-1/2
- Hand carved figured maple & spruce with inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard with ebony top-nut
- Ebony, Swiss model pegs and Teka chinrest
- Metal alloy tailpiece with adjusters
- Styrofoam oblong case with back pack straps, full length music pocket & additional high-vis safety features
- Primavera virtually ‘student proof” composite violin bow with half-mounted ebony frog
- Option of upgraded strings