Solo Time for Viola book 2 contains 15 carefully selected and arranged pieces around grades 5-6, displaying an exciting variety of styles for Viola and Piano.
Solo Time for Viola book 2:
- Keys and techniques suited to players of intermediate level (around Grades 5-6)
- Helpful fingering and bowing suggestions
- Informative notes on the pieces and performance techniques
- Stylistic piano accompaniments for all pieces
Solo Time for Viola is a three-volume series of concert pieces for the intermediate to more advanced violinist. Featuring tailored arrangements and original pieces by the authors of the award-winning Fiddle Time series, Solo Time for Viola provides sophisticated repertoire from the Baroque to the modern age and introduces styles and techniques for the developing performer. Click here for book 1 and book 3
Solo Time for Viola book 2 contents:
- Prelude in G, J.S. Bach
- Penseé fugitive, Moszkowski
- Petite Fantasie-Bolero, Dancla
- Rondo, Mazas
- Odessa Bulgar, Klezmer trad.
- Song without words, Mendelssohn
- Sugar with Cinammon, Lavildevan
- Adagio, Mozart
- Afton Water, Scottish trad.
- Escape attempt, K. & D. Blackwell
- Minuet and Trio, Schubert
- Dobrau Noc, Janáček
- Slavonic Dance, Dvořák
- Intermezzo, Brahms
- Largo and Allegro, Vivaldi