The Stretto cello humidifier is an essential for cellists looking to maintain a regular humidity in their cello case, protecting the cello from possible cracking. This is especially necessary if traveling from one country to another or where there are extreme fluctuations in temperature and humidity.
The Humidifier is best used along with the digital hygrometer which monitors the temperature and humidity constantly, allowing you to react accordingly.
Humidity should be maintained at between 40% and 60% and as steady as possible
Stretto Cello humidifier instructions:
- Install the empty plastic container in your cello case avoiding any contact with the instrument.
- Put the Stretto bag in fresh water for 5 minutes
- The bag will absorb a certain amount and then wipe dry excess moisture with a tissue
- Place the bag into the plastic container making sure it locks closed
- Please refer to enclosed instructions for full details