The String Time Joggers Cello book is the cello part for this exciting series by Kathy and David Blackwell which provides great new ensemble material for all string groups, whatever their size. String Time Joggers is a must-have for all those looking for imaginative and enjoyable ensemble repertoire.
String Time Joggers Cello book + CD Features:
- 14 fun and characterful ensemble pieces, arranged in suites for concert performance
- CD with performances and backings for all pieces
- Flexible scoring for violin, viola, cello, and double bass with piano or CD accompaniment – from two parts to massed string ensemble!
- Pieces may also be played as solos for violin, viola, or cello, with piano or CD backing
- Lively illustrations in the pupils’ books
- Corresponds to the level of Fiddle Time Joggers, Viola Time Joggers, and Cello Time Joggers – part 1 uses all fingers, part 2 uses 0-1 only
- The Teachers book, Violin book, Viola book, Cello book and Bass part are available separately.
- Shark attack!
- Barrier Reef
- Cap’n Jack’s Hornpipe
- Simple syncopation
- Feelin’ blue
- Broadway or bust
- Tinga Layo
- Jamaican lullaby
- Kingston Calypso
- Spy movie 2
- Sad movie
- Action movie
- Cowboy song