The Bass Buggie is designed to make moving your Double Bass easy and safe without adding any strain or stress on the bass that could potentially do it harm.
The Buggie is very simple to use with adjustable straps allowing for the perfect fit whatever size your bass – have a look at the video below!
The Bass Buggie details:
- It can strap onto the bass body with or without a bag.
- It is made of durable high impact molded plastic.
- Overall dimensions are 36cm length and 16cm in diameter (wheels, height & width).
- Inside platform length is 28.5cm.
- Weight is approx 1.5kg
- It straps onto the endpin, body and the neck of the bass.
- Adjusts to any size bass from 1/10 to 4/4.
- Has non-marking durable wheels
- Comes standard with a cushion providing extra cushioning on rough terrain. Attaches to the Buggie with Velcro and can be replaced in time.
How to use your Bass Buggy:
- With your bass on its side fit endpin through the plastic loop end of buggie.
- Set the top side of the buggie chassis onto the side of the bass and bring the strap up the side.
- Then bring the bungie cord around the neck securing end of bungie cord to the bungie buckle open hook.
- NB: Although the Bass Buggie allows your Bass to stand upright it is never intended as a stand – DO NOT leave your Bass standing upright unattended