The Westbury Viola outfit is an excellent outfit for students advancing in the grades.
The Viola, made by Eastman strings, is hand-carved maple and spruce with inlaid purfling and ebony fittings. Complete with a dart shaped plywood case, brazilwood bow and fitted Despiau bridge.
The instrument is fitted standard with factory strings but we offer the option of further enhancing the sound by upgrading to Thomastik Dominant viola strings
Westbury Viola outfit specifications:
- Sizes – 15”, 15.5” , 16”. 16.5”
- Chinrest – Ebony
- Body – Maple & spruce. Inlaid purfling
- Finish – Spirit varnish
- Bridge – Fitted Despiau bridge
- Fingerboard – Ebony
- Pegs – Ebony Swiss model
- Strings- Standard steel with option of upgrading to Dominants
- Tailpiece – Metal alloy with adjusters
- Case – Westbury dart shaped case
- Bow – Westbury Brazilwood octagonal bow