The Wittner Ultra Violin tailpiece is made of a high-tech composite material making it strong and light.
The tailpiece has integrated adjusters and is used extensively in education assisting students in fine tuning their violin.
The tailpiece is supplied with a nylon tailgut (tailon). Available as standard with Black screws. Options in 4/4 size are with Gold screws or for a five string violin.
Wittner Ultra Violin Tailpiece:
- Ideal for replacing old or broken tailpieces on student instruments
- Integral adjusters making fine tuning easy
- Made of synthetic material which is hypoallergenic
- Available in all sizes from 4/4 – 1/16th
- Easy to fit with the tailon supplied.
- Made in Germany
- Also available for Viola and Cello
When changing a tailpiece, please beware not to bump the instrument while the strings are slackened off so as not to dislodge the soundpost.